NIELSEN, New York, NY
Vice President, Media Analytics Consulting Lead for Tech/Telco and Public Service Sectors
- Increased portfolio revenue 10 fold over the course of six years, including 53 percent YOY growth across technology, telecom, public service and CPG sectors.
- Lead matrixed teams through full cycle of business development from sales and client relationship management to delivery.
- Transformed big data from metered television, digital and radio panels into meaningful business assets for brands in the US, Japan and China.
- Innovated custom analytics products, enabling clients to measure reach and sales among valuable audiences.
- Advised clients on advertising efficiency based on media effectiveness, optimization and targeting exercises.
- Developed thought leadership platform on how to monetize mobile customer relations.
NM INCITE – A NIELSEN / McKINSEY COMPANY, New York, NY
Vice President, Client Development Lead for Agency and Emerging Verticals
- Increased client retention from 25 to 80 percent within six months and exceeded revenue goals by 40 percent as the Agency and Emerging vertical lead.
- Directed NM Incite’s first consulting projects for Visa, Sanofi, Pfizer, Astellas and Verizon, identifying white-space opportunities in social media and developing ROI models for social initiatives.
- Served as subject matter expert on McKinsey lead engagements for TD Bank and Johnson & Johnson.
BURSON-MARSTELLER, New York, NY
Director, Knowledge Development
- Managed Burson-Marsteller’s primary research (knowledge development) group, leading projects for SAP, Accenture, Merrill Lynch, Sony Electronics and WageWorks, among others.