GOLIN, New York, NY
Senior Vice President, Interactive Media
- Published bestseller book Implementing Word of Mouth Marketing: Online Strategies to Identify Influencers, Craft Messages and Draw Customers (Wiley, 2010).
- Identified and engaged online influencers for Dow Chemical, Breyers and American Red Cross, increasing positive online word of mouth about brands more than 100 percent.
- Built sustainable online communities for Playtex Baby, Hawaiian Tropic and Playtex Sport, implementing audience growth strategies and measuring success.
- Lead social media crisis response efforts during food recalls involving the National Peanut Board and the United Egg Producers.
- Trained Nintendo, Playtex, Olympus of America employees in social media best practices.
- Served on Word of Mouth Marketing Association’s board, leading on measurement and ethics.
BURSON-MARSTELLER, New York, NY
Director, Knowledge Development
- Identified clients’ influential stakeholders using database analytics and measured the success of targeted direct-marketing efforts.
- Built panel of online influencers and set up online survey tool on efluentials.com.
CYBER DIALOGUE, New York, NY
Director, Media Strategies Group
- Developed customer acquisition and retention strategies for Fortune 500 companies and top 10 Web properties, including AOL, Time Warner and Disney.
- Evaluated advertising, partnership, subscription and content-on-demand business models for clients.
- Identified future consumer trends for clients across broadband and wireless platforms.